Sunday, October 23, 2011

Howard Homecoming 2011

Homecoming was such a lesson this year. Nothing went as planned and my guest from back home had such high expectations. Thursday we got to the club so late that we only got to dance for an hour. Friday we missed the R&B show and ended up chilling in our dorm and on the yard. Saturday, we went to the step show and looked for a house party but all of the house parties got shut down. Although, nothing turned out right and it was so hard to try to do anything. I realized that you can still have fun even when things don't go right. Next year I am going to try to attend all of the event and not have a guest. I felt pressure to try and show her around and do things, but some days I didn't feel like partying. All in all, i learned that homecoming is what you make it, and you have to plan but not over plan.

Parker Gilkesson
@02660576
Group 19

No comments:

Post a Comment