Sunday, October 16, 2011

#GHOE

This weekend I traveled down to Greensboro, North Carolina to go to NC A&T's homecoming. My twin brother goes to A&T and my parent and Maternal grandparents went there also. I broke the tradition by coming to Howard, however, I still wanted to go and spend sometime with my family in North Carolina. I took my best friend London. We drove down with my God Parents and stayed at my Grandmothers house. I've been going to NC A&T's homecomings all my life, so I knew what to expect. Friday night is the step show and then saturday is the game and concert. We all went to the step show friday night. The Ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated won the step show for the women and the Gentleman of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Incorporated won the the step show for the men. Saturday night was the concert and the headliner was Rick Ross. Due to health issues he wasn't able to come. Although I've been to this homecoming so many times, it seemed so different this year, now that I go to Howard. I've never been to a Howard homecoming but I can't wait to see what its all about. #GHOE is A&T's big phrase this year. It means greatest homecoming on earth. I have a big feeling that Howard's homecoming will top theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment